The Fam Pass, Inc.
2824 N. Power #113-287
Mesa, AZ 85215
Last Edited on 03-29-2022
- Types of Personal Information We Collect. Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of FAM Fun Pass.
- Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of stores, products, and advertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; the types of coupons that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender, zip code).
- Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as the coupons you view and redeem, the gift cards you purchase or sell via our Services, the digital rebates that you claim, including copies of receipts that you submit; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with FAM Fun Pass’s merchants, business partners, and service providers after interacting with our Services, including, in some cases, the items you purchase from those merchants.
- Location Information allows us to periodically determine your geolocation, such as your location relative to nearby merchants or, your presence within a mall or store (e.g., near a checkout, aisle, or entrance) or your state/province, city, or neighborhood using technologies such as Bluetooth, beacons or geofencing to tailor our Services for providing you the best experience. FAM Fun Pass does not record and store your location information, nor do we use location information for tracking any users using the our Services.
Please see the Section 5 under the heading “mobile” for information on how to limit the Location Information that FAM Fun Pass may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device. FAM Fun Pass does not store or share location information.
- Analytics Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, access time, device ID or other unique identifier (e.g., Android advertising ID or Apple IDFA), domain name, screen views, language information, device name and model, operating system type, and your activities on our Services. For example, information collected by our Services via a mobile device may include the following: (i) the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use an Android-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration of use); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of the webpages you access; (iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, and other similar information, but not phone number); (iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the strength of signal, temperature, battery level, and unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon.
- How FAM Fun Pass Collects Personal Information. We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Services or contact FAM Fun Pass. For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information or Relationship Information in order to register for certain services.
We collect Personal Information when you use our Services on one or more of your devices that interact with the Services. For example, we may track the coupons you view, submit or redeem via a desktop computer, the gift cards that you purchase from us via your mobile device.
If you use a social media platform, a mobile device or other third-party method of communication to interact with FAM Fun Pass or the Services, that platform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that platform. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect Personal Information from your mobile device. For example, if you have permitted your mobile device to transmit location data, we may collect your geolocation and time of day. In addition, if you have also enabled Bluetooth® functionality on your mobile device, our Services may determine your presence and duration within a location, such as a mall or store, based on the detection of signals from nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacons. Our application may be designed to collect information even if you are not logged into one of the Services. In some cases, for example, we may use your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to estimate your general location even if you have not logged in or enabled location tracking on your mobile device. Please see the Your Choices section under the heading “mobile” for more information on how to limit the Location Information that FAM Fun Pass may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device.
From time to time, we may also supplement Personal Information with information collected from third parties, including demographic information, information about your interests, and similar information that the third parties have collected from other sources (which may include analytics data from third party websites). For example, we may collect information from third parties to enhance other information we have about you, to help us better understand you, to provide you with targeted advertising, and to otherwise enhance the Services.
- How FAM Fun Pass Uses Personal Information. FAM Fun Pass uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide users with content and advertisements across their devices for products and services from merchants, including coupons based on variables such as stated and anticipated user interests, personal characteristics, and location;
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain coupons, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of coupons, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Track redemption of coupons and perform other analytics;
- Provide user support, including to merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for FAM Fun Pass services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about FAM Fun Pass and featured merchants and business partners, such as FAM Fun Pass news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide commercial notifications when you arrive at, linger near or leave places;
- Infer the location of the places you visit most often, determine your frequency at these locations, and send notifications when you arrive at or leave those places;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Services, third-party sites, email messages, text messages, mobile-push notifications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Create user profiles that may contain inferences about users such as age range, income range, gender, and interests;
- To help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies and assessing the relative risk that a particular activity (e.g., the purchase or sale of a gift card) may be unauthorized or fraudulent.
- When and Why FAM Fun Pass Discloses Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law as described below:
- With affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by FAM Fun Pass) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above;
- With our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 3 above such as sending emails, push notifications, or SMS messages on our behalf, assessing potential fraud (such as in connection with the purchase or sale of gift cards) and conducting surveys or sweepstakes on our behalf. FAM Fun Pass enables certain geo-location features of our mobile-device applications. Consequently, FAM Fun Pass and its affiliates collect, store, and process, certain Location Information and related data on servers in the United States. FAM Fun Pass is bound by law or contract to protect Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. In some limited cases, such as for purposes of investigating suspicious activity and assessing the likelihood for fraud, some of our service providers may use the Personal Information that we provide them for the purpose of improving their own services;
- Coupon Merchants, but only to the extent you have redeemed a coupon offered by the merchant, or participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through FAM Fun Pass on behalf of the merchant;
- FAM Fun Pass business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with FAM Fun Pass and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to FAM Fun Pass from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a FAM Fun Pass business partner, FAM Fun Pass may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between FAM Fun Pass and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you;
- To affect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a reporting requirement or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If FAM Fun Pass is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on one or more of our Services of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide merchants, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
- Your Choices. We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of coupons you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to FAM Fun Pass, and you can limit the communications that FAM Fun Pass sends to you.
- Email. You can manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in the commercial messages that we send you. If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from FAM Fun Pass merchants or business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
- Mobile App. If you access any of our Services through one of our mobile applications, you may manage how your Personal Information is shared with FAM Fun Pass. You may adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or restrict the sharing of Location Information. For example, the “Location” permissions (or “Privacy” >> “Location Services” on iOS-based devices) on your mobile device will allow you to elect whether to never share Location Information with FAM Fun Pass, to share Location Information only while you are using the application (e.g., to help you find nearby offers), or always share Location Information even while you are not using the application (e.g., alert you of nearby offers when you approach a shopping mall). You may also elect to only disable “Bluetooth” to prevent just the sharing of information collected via nearby Bluetooth ® proximity beacons. Please note that if you elect to not share your Location Information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices. Also, in the event that you prevent the sharing of Location Information, we may still estimate your general location based on the IP address you use to access our Services.
You may also manage how your mobile device handles ad-related tracking technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy settings. For example, the “Privacy” settings of an iOS device will allow you to “Limit Ad Tracking” and reset your mobile device’s “Advertising Identifier.” Please refer to instructions provided by the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your mobile device settings.
You may also opt-out of receiving different types of push notifications or alerts by toggling off the “Notifications” options within the “Profiles” menu of our mobile applications. This feature is available in the most recent versions of our iOS-based and Android-based applications.
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information. Keeping Personal Information about you helps ensure that we offer you the best coupons available for merchants and business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information and the other information you provided us to use in your profile by clicking on the “Profile” link.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, or if you would like to access or request a correction to any other Personal Information we hold regarding you, please (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, (email email@example.com). In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Security of Personal Information. FAM Fun Pass follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that you provide. For example, we regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a secured-access data center. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure, however. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about our security practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merchants and business partners may have their own privacy statements, too. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an offer or promotion.
The FAM Fun Pass website located at https://www.famfunpass.com and the FAM Fun Pass App are copyrighted work belonging to FAM Fun Pass. Certain features of the Site and App may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
Access to the App
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to FAM Fun Pass.
FAM Fun Pass is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The FAM Fun Pass app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the FAM Fun Pass app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that FAM Fun Pass will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but FAM Fun Pass cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, FAM Fun Pass cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, FAM Fun Pass cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to FAM Fun Pass’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. FAM Fun Pass accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Google Play & the Apple App Store – the requirements for the systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. FAM Fun Pass does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Access to the Site
Subject to these Terms. Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the app solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
Certain Restrictions. The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that the Company will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
No Support or Maintenance. You agree that the Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site.
Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed in Section 2.1. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
You hereby release and forever discharge the Company and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California civil code section 1542 in connection with the foregoing, which states: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
Cookies and Web Beacons. Like any other website, FAM Fun Pass uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds. All paid subscription fees are non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed with Subscriber in writing. Whenever a customer decides to cancel a paid subscription, service can be used until the end of the paid period, after which the Service is downgraded to the Free plan. No refunds will be issued for previous months use of the App, or on a prorated basis applicable to the given month in which you may choose to cancel. However, you as a FREE App User, or PAID App Member may choose to cancel your subscription(s) at any time by emailing our support team, and you will not be billed for any succeeding months. If for some reason you are billed for any succeeding months following your cancellation, you will be entitled to a refund so long as our support team can find a record of your cancellation. email@example.com
The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and company and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement, will at all times be limited to a maximum of fifty U.S. dollars (u.s. $50). The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit. You agree that our suppliers will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases.
Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 2 through 2.5, Section 3 and Sections 4 through 10.
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earliest of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. Dispute Resolution. Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It is part of your contract with Company and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes in connection with the Terms or the use of any product or service provided by the Company that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed to, all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and the Company, and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the Terms.
Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution. Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to the Company should be sent to: FAM Fun Pass LLC. After the Notice is received, you and the Company may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and the Company do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award to which either party is entitled.
Arbitration Rules. Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association, an established alternative dispute resolution provider that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of the arbitration except to the extent such rules are in conflict with the Terms. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules governing the arbitration are available online at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any hearing will be held in a location within 100 miles of your residence, unless you reside outside of the United States, and unless the parties agree otherwise. If you reside outside of the U.S., the arbitrator shall give the parties reasonable notice of the date, time and place of any oral hearings. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator grants you an award that is greater than the last settlement offer that the Company made to you prior to the initiation of arbitration, the Company will pay you the greater of the award or $2,500.00. Each party shall bear its own costs and disbursements arising out of the arbitration and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the ADR Provider.
Additional Rules for Non-Appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance based arbitration is elected, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
Time Limits. If you or the Company pursues arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim.
Authority of Arbitrator. If arbitration is initiated, the arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities of you and the Company, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages, and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the AAA Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and the Company.
Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this
Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less expensive than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and the Company in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND THE COMPANY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with the Company.
Small Claims Court. Nonetheless the foregoing, either you or the Company may bring an individual action in small claims court.
Emergency Equitable Relief. Anyhow the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.
Claims Not Subject to Arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets shall not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Netherlands County, California, for such purposes.
The Site may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data acquired from Company, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
Company is located at the address in the COntact Information section. If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Product of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal obligation that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hard copy writing.
Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
The Fam Pass, Inc.
2824 N. Power #113-287
Mesa, AZ 85215
Last Edited on 03-29-2022